A non-exhaustive list of the type of things we get involved in and offer our Interventionists professional advisory services:
- Business strategy formulation, critical review, update;
- Business efficiency and effectiveness reviews
- Business Development : Sales process review, tenders, segmentation, costing and pricing strategies, negotiations, lead generation, extended sales team, cloud enablement.
- M&A : assistance with the planning and/or execution of mergers, acquisitions or Exit by shareholders. Capital raising
- ICT review, cloud enablement, cybersecurity, data warehousing and analytics
- Outsourcing strategies
- Pre legal work : correspondence, contract negotiations, contract reviews, conflict resolution
- Marketing : review marketing strategies and plans, PR; advertising, event management
- HR/IR/OD : policy review, salary benchmarks, performance reviews, job descriptions, training strategies and plans, succession planning, employment contract template reviews
- BEE strategies and action plans : transformation, procurement, points maximisation
Business intervention methods, target the area of weakness in your company. Whether the company is in a downward spiral and needs to be saved, or moderately successful and trying to reach the next level, understanding how to implement appropriate business intervention strategies can help make the effort successful. We do our work in any area of your business where our help is most needed and we can have a measurable and immediate impact.
An outsider is often better placed to cut through the sometimes emotional implications and can take a more objective view on alternatives available. Ultimately we would never take the final decision on how to proceed. That remains strictly within your domain. But when you feel you need help, and cannot affords the sometimes convoluted processes (death by paper and powerpoint!) of traditional advisors, such as business rescue practitioners, consultants, auditors, lawyers etc our Interventionists team can assist and get to the answers much quicker and cheaper than anybody else can.
Our services and expertise are transportable across most industry segments, but we have pertinent people on the team with backgrounds in financial services, IT, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, property, etc. Don’t be shy asking – we will honestly tell you early on if we are unable to help you.
|Back||Back to top|